The D&D Thirty Day Challenge | Day 27


DAY 27: Favorite Curse or Cursed Item?

I haven't really used cursed items all that much. Generally, when I used cursed items it tends to be side-effects on potions. Whether it's reverse effects of healing potions, or character changes from them, I find that cursed potions really are my favorite because it creates doubt. If you can buy a pretty good healing potion for full price or a questionable one for a bit cheaper it may seem worth the risk to take the questionable one. However, when you're low on life and you pop the potion and it heals for a bit and it saps some strength, causes sickness, or perhaps even deals more damage than you've healed, you may reconsider purchasing the questionable potion. So yeah, I'd say cursed potions do tend to be my favorite.